meta data for this page
Copy files to root directory of microSD card (filesystem FAT32), insert into On-board computer (contacts on top) and run the update process.
Do not downgrade firmware that was installed by the manufacturer! You may get a brick
Each device has its own firmware and is updated separately from different menus. It does not matter in what order you update the firmware of the devices. If you have older firmware, you can install the latest firmware at once, without having to install the firmware one by one.
1. Description of the On-Board Computer update menu.
2. Description of the Controller update menu.
3. Description of the uLight update menu.
To check the current firmware version, go to the Device Information menu, each device has a separate menu.
1. Information about the firmware version of the On-Board Computer.
2. Information about the firmware version of the Controller.
3. Information about the firmware version of the uLight.
The list of actual firmware to be downloaded:
18 October 2021
First need to update all devices but display. Because menu protocol is new and old devices will not be visible in menu. After update finished hold left button few seconds to exit updated device menu. If button does not work you may need to reset power supply or replug CAN cable in display.
After everything updated - update display.
Make a controller reset (load defaults) after update.
I recommend to run motor detect again on controllers.
Detection of throttle/brake connected to display should be done in display menu.
31 August 2020