meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
Copy files to root directory of microSD card (filesystem FAT32), insert into On-board computer (contacts on top) and run the update process.
Do not downgrade firmware that was installed by the manufacturer! You may get a brick
Each device has its own firmware and is updated separately from different menus. The order in which the firmware is updated does not matter.
1. Description of the On-Board Computer update menu.
2. Description of the Controller update menu.
3. Description of the uLight update menu.
To check the current firmware version, go to the Device Information menu, each device has a separate menu.
1. Information about the firmware version of the On-Board Computer.
2. Information about the firmware version of the Controller.
3. Information about the firmware version of the uLight.
The list of actual firmware to be downloaded: